Non-encapsulated dry type transformers of 10kV level and below are made of dupont NOMEC insulation as the main insulation material. The products features are flame retardant, low loss, low noise, low local discharge, environmental protection, safe and reliable. They are generally installed in power distribution rooms or box-type substations for lighting or power supply and the capacity is generally 2500kVA and below.
Normal operating noise is below 58 db 1) select high-quality core materials, select appropriate magnetic flux density and natural vibration frequency of the core. 2) the high-precision joger line with stepping shearing and automatic stacking function is adopted to reduce the burr of silicon steel sheet. 3) iron core stacking adopts "stepped full oblique step lap joint technology" to improve the magnetic flux distribution at the joints. 4) apply resin coating on the surface of the iron core to mitigate the vibration of the iron core. 5) silicone rubber and elastic components are used in all clamping parts to buffer and reduce amplitude.
Energy efficiency standards 1) adopt magnetic flux leakage (MFL) calculation, take effective measures to reduce the stray loss, at the same time effectively prevent local overheating and reduce the temperature rise of winding hot spots. 2) reasonable selection of coil conductor, reduce the winding eddy current loss, stray loss and other additional losses. 3) optimize the transposition between wires to make the cross-link flux even and reduce the circulation loss caused by magnetic leakage. 4) grooving is carried out on the iron core drawing board to reduce the loss of the structural parts of the iron core and prevent local overheating.
1) NOMEX insulation paper is non-toxic and harmless, and does not pollute the environment 2) in the case of high temperature open flame combustion, SGB transformer almost does not produce any smoke
1) the carefully designed coil structure and vacuum pressure dipping process make SGB transformer partial discharge ≤5pC. 2) low local discharge makes the transformer in the whole service life, without any cracks, no insulation level drop phenomenon.
1) the wire insulation is made of NOMEX insulation paper from dupont of the United States, which has a stable molecular structure of the material and superior high temperature and flame retardant properties. 2) in the case of high temperature open flame combustion, SGB transformer almost does not produce any smoke 3) combustion grade F1
1) the air cooling system is composed of several low-noise radial fans to reduce the temperature and increase the overload capacity. 2) it can be operated under long-term periodic load or temporary first-aid load.
1) the high pressure coil adopts continuous pancake structure with good mechanical strength. 2) the low-voltage coil adopts foil structure, with uneven ampere-turns and small magnetic leakage, which reduces the axial mechanical force. 3) the drawing board and cushion block are used to compress the structure, so that the whole body is stable and firm.
Online solution, for you to solve the problem